Monday, October 26, 2009

Google Sites

Google sites seemed a little intimidating at first. After signing in, I clicked on create site, and I just filled out the information so I could see what came next. Google sites seems like it will be easy for me to navigate for the most part and if I need help anything, either I will try to figure it out myself, or I will search around the site for help. I think I will be ok with google sites pertaining to this project.

My level of technological experience is just from previous experiences. If I know how to do something on a computer, it's probably because I have done it before, or someone has taught me how to do it. I wouldn't say I'm computer savy, but I also wouldn't say I am completely clueless when it comes to technology.If I have enought time, I can usually figure out how to do something if I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment