Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Finished Product

Now, mostly the whole project is finished. My page and the ning is mostly done. The only things we have left are to fix the annotated bib with all 12 sources. We need to add all of our sources and put them all together for the final product . We still have to decide on one picture, video and song for the save sea turtles homepage. We are going to figure that out soon, but it will also be realy easy to figure out. My page has a pink layout and color scheme and it looks awesome! I atually really liked this project because I found it easy once I understood it and fun at the same time. I also think the timing for having things due were a good amount of time and we had a lot of class time to do the project and talk to our group mates which really helped and I really liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment