Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Splitting up the work

I was absent the class split up the work. When I got back, my assignment was to play around with our homepage on ning about saving the sea turtles. Over these past few weeks I ave played around with the save sea turtles ning page in a few different ways. I picked out the layout which is called fresh. I figured this would be the best choice for colors because it has blue and green and white and it looks clean but simple at the same time. The color scheme goes perfectly for sea turtles so we decided as a group it was perfect. I changed the places of the blog, text boxes and discussion forum. I changed the things around to make the layout more organized and easier on the eyes. I added a text box above the photos because I figured that would be a good idea for a place to put the welcome note.

No comments:

Post a Comment