Sunday, September 27, 2009

Reflective Post 2

After starting my blog, I realized it was going to be harder than I thought. Instead of writing about TV shows, or people's family or their own certain interests, I chose to go a little deeper and intense. In order to get my point across I knew I was going to have to play dirty. To appeal to the reader's emotional side I was thinking about putting in a sad story of animal cruelty as well as a few pictures. After my second post, I figured I would test it out. Even after my peer reviews (which said to put sad stories and grotesque pictures in like wanted), I realized it might be the only way to get my point across.
I also designed my blog according to the mood of it. My topic is serious and I am passionate about it. To make the blogs content match with the style I decided on a black background layout with simple white writing for the posts. This made the most sense in the way that it made my posts seem more intense and serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment