Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Stefanac

In the Stefanac "article", it begins by referring to bloggers as "obsessives". I think that if I enjoyed blogging and did it on a day to day basis, I would be annoyed that I was referred to as an obsesser. While reading this, it came across as the point other posts say about bloggers and blogging, which is that people view it very differenlty. Some people accept the idea and even take part in it, while other still write off the idea without even trying it and consider bloggers weird.

One sentences says that, "A blog stands an excellence chance of attracting the attention of others who share the obsession". I never thought of blogging in that sense until after reading this. I thought of it more as a hobby to write ideas, thoughts or feelings down. I never thought of it as a way to grab someones attention about a topic or thing you are passionate about and maybe develop a relationship from blogging.


After reading this and the post before about blogs, I realize that I will have to open my mind even wider about blogs. I never knew much about them, what they entailed, or how much detail went into them. It is interesting to learn what makes up a blog, and I am sure throughout the semester, I will keep learning new things about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment