Sunday, September 27, 2009

Reflective Post 3

Towards the end of the last 2 posts, the assignment seemed easier for me. I realized it was easier to show sad pictures and tell sad stories than describe my stance on the issue. In post 3 of "Be a Voice for the Voiceless" I put in detailed pictures of animal abuse as well as a story. Post 3 was followed up by statistics in post 4. I figured in order to make people want to make a difference I was going to have to show them more than my stance. So I did the posts in almost a chronological sense. I figured explaining my credability first made the most sense followed by what the hell is the point of this blog. Then I went into detail of what animal abuse is and example of it and how to stop it. I ended it with statistics and ways to help. That order just seemed to make the most sense to me and I think it tied in all 4 posts together. At first I was intimidated by this assignment, but after my 4 posts, I realize I am excited I did it on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment